2020 – 21 Skokie Climbing Club
The Climbing Club is for students who would like to climb the Skokie High Ropes Course after school.
This is a great way to spend some time climbing in an extended session.
6th graders from their classroom pod are allowed to enroll during this semester of Climbing Club.
Sign up with a friend or come and create new friends!
has completed climbing instruction in school.
- Climbing Club is conducted and supervised by the Skokie KW teachers.
- 7:30-8:25am. Personal Breakfast snacks are allowed.
- Students are expected to stay until 8:25am and will assist with clean up.
- Each session is limited to 10 climbers.
- Students will need to wear a mask during the climbing session!
- Students will need to wear climbing gloves during their session (provided by the school)
- Before and after the climbing session the students will need to sanitize their hands.
- CrisisGo will need to be show the student is certified before entering the school.
- We must have a minimum of 4 participants in order to hold a climbing club session.
- We are only holding Climbing Club for 2 days in order to fairly allow for all advisories to have the opportunity to participate in this truncated 2020-21 climbing session.